We welcome all students and staff who are interested in learning about Indigenous Peoples.
Indigenous Education & Engagement works in partnership with regional Indigenous communities to ensure Indigenous students are supported and connected to their learning environment- academically, culturally and socially.
We assist Indigenous students in making the transition and adjustment to the challenges of college life while creating an awareness and appreciation of Indigenous culture and history in the greater campus community.
- Indigenous Education Plan
- Indigenous Alumni Circle
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Indigenous Education Advisory Council (IEC)
- Truth and Reconciliation Training
- Land Acknowledgement
- RBC Programs for Indigenous Students
- Moose Hide Campaign
- Orange Shirt Day
- Indigenous Knowledges Gathering
- Indigenous Camp Choice
- Indigenous Cultural Markers
- Connect With Us
- Follow us on Facebook