Will Testing Services open for the summer 2021 final examination period?
Yes, Testing Services will open for the summer 2021 final examination period. We will be open for Guelph 英雄联盟竞猜线上入口靠谱 students and UNB Nursing students at the North campus from August 9th to 13th 2021 and for 英雄联盟竞猜线上入口靠谱 and Guelph 英雄联盟竞猜线上入口靠谱 students from August 16th to August 24th, 2021 at both the North and Lakeshore campuses to assist students with academic accommodations that cannot be successfully met in the online environment. Our hours of operation will be from 10:00am to 3:00pm . Please note that we will be following COVID-19 provincial guidelines and have a maximum capacity of ten (14) people in the space at any given time including staff. We will be able to therefore accommodate no more than seven (10) students at any given time when we are open. We also are available to support those students who have the Reader/Scribe accommodation remotely and provide remote invigilation through the use of Microsoft Teams. Details will be made available shortly in regards to accessing our booking system in order to make any appointments.
What do I need to do if I wish to come to Testing Services to write my final exam?
Please connect with your Accessibility Consultant and your professor, Associate Dean or Program Head for approval. Your faculty can work with you to determine an alternative assessment method. Once approval has been granted, you are required to book an appointment on our website. If you wish to write at the North campus, please click here to book. If you wish to write at the Lakeshore campus, please click here to book. Once you have booked, please forward your confirmation to your professor in order to have them submit your test/exam to Testing Services electronically. Instructions on how to book for your final exam are available here
What protocols are in place for COVID-19?
Students who are approved to write at Testing Services are required to schedule an appointment before coming on site. The booking schedules for each campus are linked above. Testing Services is no longer able to accommodate walk-in appointments or same day testing as was done prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. As well, our testing labs have reduced capacity in order to help promote physical distancing in order to keep any staff and students safe who are in the centre. In addition to this, all students are required to:
- Download the 英雄联盟竞猜线上入口靠谱 Guardian app, complete the COVID-19 self assessment and present Public Safety with a green QR code to gain entry onto campus at a designated check point. This app is available for both Android and IOS(Apple) devices. Details regarding this app can be found here
- Wear a face mask before entering Testing Services. Please note that face masks are available from Public Safety or your faculty area. We will also have some non-medical face masks to supply to students who are writing in the centre and don't have one. A face mask or covering must be worn in our reception area and in any of our testing labs. Students that require access to a private room as a part of an approved academic accommodation can remove their face mask/covering once they have safely made their way into the room and closed the door behind them.
- Not come onto campus or into Testing Services if you happen to be sick or showing symptoms in relation to COVID 19.
- Sanitize their hands before approaching our front desk area for assistance. Please note we have hand sanitizer stations installed throughout our centre. If students wish, they can also head to the nearest washroom to sanitize their hands before entering the centre.
- Bring any/only the items or tools that you need to complete your test with you. Testing Services Staff will not be able to provide you with any items that you need.
- Clean their assigned workstation before and after use. You are also asked to clean your storage and assigned workstation before and after use. Testing Services has disinfectant wipe stations installed on site to support this.
- Report a COVID-19 diagnosis to our COVID Reporting Team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 416-675-5007 once you receive confirmation no less than 14 days after visiting Testing Services for your assessment. This will allow us to communicate with any other test takers and comply with government guidelines.
- Visit the return to campus microsite for more details. The site can be accessed here
- Click here to view our Testing Rules and Regulations
How will my professor received my completed test/exam if I am approved to write on campus for the final examination period?
All faculty will be required to submit tests electronically to Testing Services during this period using our Online Submission Portal or through our Blackboard Referral Form. Those students who are approved to be campus to complete testing will be given instructions by a Testing Services Staff member with details on how to complete and safely return their test to their professor's 英雄联盟竞猜线上入口靠谱 or Guelph 英雄联盟竞猜线上入口靠谱 email.
Has my teacher received my completed tests if I wrote it prior to the March 2020 college closure?
Yes, all faculty received electronic copies of hard copy tests that were administered at Testing Services up to Friday March 13th 2020 on Friday March 20th, 2020. Any incomplete tests are not available at this time as the campus is closed. Please review your revised curriculum plan and connect your faculty member for direction on any outstanding tests to complete. If your faculty member has not received your completed test, please have them email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com and we will try our best to assist them.
When will services resume at Testing Services?
Testing Services is closed and all services including in-person testing are currently suspended. We will consult with the Ministry, all appropriate partners and stakeholders to go over next steps to determine the best possible solution going forward for the health and safety of our communities to protect them from the spread of COVID-19.
Our Testing Services staff will continue to be available to support you with the assessment option your faculty have determined. In the meantime, please the
Student Continuity Kit
for more resources.
How do I access my testing accommodations to complete a test or exam?
As Testing Services is closed, learners are not able to access their testing accommodations in our space at this time. If you have any tests or exams scheduled, please connect with the Program Coordinator, Professor and Accessibility Consultant in order to make alternate arrangements. It is your professor’s responsibility to ensure your academic accommodations are met in the virtual environment. Flexibility on your part is also required to ensure you are supported as best as possible during this time. Please visit Additional Resources for more details.
How are services for external learners affected by this closure?
Testing Services will honour all external appointments once we are able to resume operations safely. Please ensure you connect with your institution to see what their policy is regarding these exams during this time. If our proctoring services are no longer required, please connect with us via email at
and we will be happy to assist you.
Can I still sit my CCPT Placement Testing?
No. All in person and online CCPT Testing has been cancelled as it has been determined by the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Innovative Sciences that students no longer need to take this test to determine an English and math placement as of July 2020.
Can I still sit my admissions test?
Yes, Health Sciences Admissions and Mature Applicant (English and Math) testing is currently being completed online using our third party proctor, Examity. Information about online proctoring can be found here . Any questions and concerns can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . All in-person admissions (Mature Applicant and Health Sciences), testing is suspended at this time. We are currently working with the Office of the Registrar to determine next steps for in-person sessions. For more information regarding Admissions testing, please connect with the Office of the Registrar at 416-675-3111 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .